Re: [Freeipa-devel] using with samba

Hi William,

What kind of setup you have in mind?
Can you please share your vision with us?

The attached is a doc on how to use Samba 3 with IPA but I am not sure that this is what you have in mind.

Thanks
Dmitri

William Baker wrote:

I would like to get FreeIPA working with Samba. Where would I start? My guess is to review the schema requirements for samba. Would 3.2 be a reasonable Samba version to target, or should it be 4.0?

Somebody must know of some show stoppers, otherwise it would work out-of-the-box.

bbaker