[Freeipa-devel] Need Advice on "DEB" packaging.

Hello everyone!

I've finally done my first package for ubuntu. I'd like to thank you for
the help and support received.

Now I'm trying to package SSSD (BTW I like this name) and it would be
really good to have the chance to compile all the pieces with a simple
"make all" in the root directory. I'd like to work this way but, to do
so, I need to have a script to configure all the pieces and set all the
Makefiles before.

So, what do you recommend to perform such a task?
May I simply create a shell script that prepares the code or may I use a
tool to do so (i.e. autoconf ...)?

Thanks in advance

M*