[Freeipa-devel] new ldap backend

Pavel Zuna pzuna at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 17:24:22 UTC 2009

Dear freeipa-devel,
here's the current state of the new LDAP backend, that will hopefully replace
the old one someday. If you find something wrong with the functionality or
interface, please tell me. Even if you spot a typo, or just don't like my coding
style - anything that helps me make it better is welcome.

I also included a (dirty) testing module for reference. It might give you a
better understanding of how the code should actually work in action.

Thanks,
Pavel