[Freeipa-devel] gitweb doesn't show the correct histroy for webui-details

Adam Young adam at younglogic.com
Thu Aug 5 23:25:13 UTC 2010

The recent reset of the origin/master branch for FreeIPA has had the
side effec that it left gitweb confused.  I've noticed the same thing on
both my personal gitweb and the fedorahosted.org server:  webui-details
seems to show the tree from the same place as master currently shows.
However, a git checkout and viewing the log (or in gitk) shows the
correct history.  Thus, I think Gitweb is confused.