[Freeipa-devel] Bulk IPA commands

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 22:29:13 UTC 2010

Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Adam Young wrote:
>> I think I have an approach that will work for pacaking up multiple
>> commands at once.
>>

> Just want to mention that XML-RPC has a provision for doing multiple
> requests in a single HTTP request that has a similar format. We just
> don't support it currently.
>
> rob

The approach makes sense but is it a lot of work?
I suggest we defer it till later and focus on the actual visible work.
If we have time we will do the optimization.
If this eliminates the need for the session cookie at least for now I am
Ok with deferring it too.

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Engineering Manager IPA project,