[Freeipa-devel] Fwd: [Adam Young's Web Log] Please moderate: "Announcing FreeIPA v2 Server Beta 1 Release"

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Jan 11 14:56:16 UTC 2011

Aravind,

I've posted your question on the FreeIPA Devel list.  Could you please
"reply to all" with the following information?

1.  What was the origianal problem you were seeing when you googled and
found the --passsync option
2.  Is there anything in in any of the logs that seems relevant?  For
logs. please look in
     /var/log/http/error.log for the IPA server,
     /var/log/DirSrv  for Directory server
     /var/log/messages  for general machine issues as well.