[Freeipa-devel] Bug fix tickets

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 19:05:12 UTC 2011

Petr, the report for UI tickets Is:

https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/report/12

I'd like you to take a look at the two 2.1.1 tickets:

I've assigned them to pvoborni, but I am not sure that is the right
Fedora Account name, please adjust as necessary.

For 1477, please follow the second option, identify that there are no
records left after a mod, report this using a dialog to the user, and
redirect back to the search page.

For 1481,  I think we want to
A)  remove the retry button from the error reporting dialog
B)  Allow customization of the button message for the error dialog.  By
default it says "cancel"  but for this we just want "OK"
C)  treat this error case as a success case:  if the user does "add"
close the "Add dialog,"  if the user does "add and edit," go to the edit
page for the newly created host.