[Freeipa-devel] We really should update our front page.

Adam Young adam at younglogic.com
Mon Mar 28 19:29:48 UTC 2011

On 03/28/2011 10:03 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 03/27/2011 12:27 AM, Adam Young wrote:
>> http://freeipa.org/page/Main_Page
> In what way?

Well, the obvious was the 2.0 announcement needed to get up there.  I
see that has happened.

But it also seems so...generic?  I'd like to integrate in the look and
feel of the Web UI, at least the color scheme and Images.  Nothing
major, just something to make it look a little more substantial and
deliberate.

The site is our portal, it is the first thing someone is going to
checkout out when they hear about FreeIPA.  It needs to sell FreeIPA.