[Freeipa-devel] [Pki-devel] Upgrading a machine to use the proxy.

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 12:58:25 UTC 2011

Thanks Adam!

FWIW I was kinda hoping for new development we would start using Python
and have as a general goal of migrating Perl code to Python as
opportunities arose.

Python is the company preferred scripting language. Once upon a time I
was a Perl fan boy, I though it was the greatest thing since sliced
bread, after all it was light years better than writing shell scripts.
Then I got introduced to Python and I never looked back, Python is a
much better language, much easier to write clean structured maintainable
code in. Just my 2 cents, just a thought.

/me John puts his flame resistant Nomex suit on and prepares to get
flamed in the programming language war :-)

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/