[Freeipa-devel] DN patch and documentation

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 12:44:20 UTC 2012

On 08/08/2012 11:02 PM, John Dennis wrote:
> All the issues Martin discovered (except for the ip-address parameter) are now
> fixed and pushed to the dn repo. Also now the dn repo is fully rebased against
> master (except for one commit for ticket 2954 which I had to revert, see ticket
> for details).
>
> Thank you for the continued testing.
>
> FYI: to use the dn repo:
>
> git clone git://fedorapeople.org/~jdennis/freeipa.dn.git
> git checkout dn

Good. I see that all issues except the ipa-replica-prepare are now fixed. I
verified that this is indeed an issue caused by the DN refactoring, I am
attaching a patch fixing the issue. With this patch, ipa-replica-prepare issue
disappears.

Petr Vobornik also noticed an issue with trust-show command. I am attaching a
patch with fix as well. We push the patches when we are pushing your work.

I have not found any more show-stopping issues, so I will just continue my
testing, and also give space to other testers in case they discover something else.

Martin