[Freeipa-devel] forms-based login mock-ups

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 14:58:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 09:42 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Rob Crittenden wrote:
> > Kyle did a mockup of the flow of forms based login.
> >
> > I've attached it, please provide feedback.
>
> Ok, seems I forwarded the wrong file. Here is the correct version.

The "Login Through SSO" is completely bogus, it is a pointer to login
w/o using SSO.

That part should be optional btw, admins should be allowed to disable
forms based auth IMO, but I will not insist right now, if it is
difficult we can file a tieckt and make it optional later..

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York