[Freeipa-devel] Translation to French for freeipa completed

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 14:41:32 UTC 2012

On 01/02/2012 11:41 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm glad to announce that the French translation for FreeIPA software
> has been completed, as on Transifex, except for 21 strings related to
> entitlement.py.
>
> Given the recent developments, I'm not sure it is 100% up to date with
> current code.
>
> What is the policy regarding pushing updates to Transifex (strings
> freeze before pushing out a new release, or once in a while) ?

Thank you Jérôme doing the translations, we very much appreciate it!

The pot file on Transifex needs to be updated to a more current version
and that update happens to be sitting in our patch queue waiting for a
commit to our git repository. We expect the commit to occur today.

We pull new po files from Transifex prior to new releases.

We have been remiss by not have a formal string freeze in the past and
announcing it, we do not want to make that mistake again and are going
to add this to our release scheduling.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/