[Freeipa-devel] Translation to French for freeipa completed

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 15:01:44 UTC 2012

On 01/05/2012 04:32 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> Just a quick note to let you know that Transifex did update the .po.
> I'm back at 58% completion :(

Jérôme everyone on the IPA team would like to thank you for helping us
with the translation and wanted to express our regret some of your work
was for naught due to an out of date pot file, please accept our apology.

On our developer conference call this morning we put into place a policy
to update the pot file once a month during active development (our
current situation) and to have a string freeze prior to release.

Thanks from the entire IPA team!

John

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>