[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA test coverage

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 13:47:51 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've put some coverage reports, including some older data, here:
http://fedorapeople.org/~pviktori/freeipa-htmlcov/
As you can see we're mostly slowly getting better in this regard.

To see where tests are missing, click a report, then sort by the number
of "missing" lines. Currently, the install code is worst (no surprise here).

Of course, test coverage is only useful as a rough metric, not as an end
to itself. For example, removing well-tested but unused code hurts the
performance but (slightly) helps the project.

I plan to put new reports up about twice a month.

--
Petr³