[Freeipa-devel] ipa-client-install patch

Lance Dillon riffraff169 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 23:09:35 UTC 2012

This small set of patches adds a --fixed option to ipa-client-install.  This specifies that dns server discovery is basically turned of in /etc/sssd/sssd.conf (by removing _srv_ entry from ipa_server).

This has been helpful to me because we are in a shared dns domain with a windows domain, and we aren't able to move servers to a separate subdomain.