[Freeipa-devel] [SSSD] Announcing SSSD 1.9.0 beta 2

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 14:12:59 UTC 2012

Ok, I have a bit of egg on my face here. I accidentally pushed a patch
related to the Kerberos DIR cache support that had a debugging "#if 0"
left in it. Because of this, DIR cache support is actually
non-functional in 1.9.0 beta 2. I'm attaching a patch to fix this to
this email (already pushed upstream) so anyone who wants to build beta 2
to try out the DIR cache support must apply this patch for it to work.

We decided not to reroll the beta for this one patch, since beta 3 is
being released on Friday anyway.