[Freeipa-devel] Experimental patchwork server

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 12:02:01 UTC 2012

On 10/24/2012 04:40 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
> I think I am just too conservative, but I am perfectly comfortable with my
> home-grown scripts which detect the next number(s) of sent patch, prepares me
> an e-mail with attachments I can further amend and the script also attaches the
> patch to Trac ticket.

Yeah, I share your conservative approach. I usually don't allow my
script to automatically send an email via the -s option. It always
generates a "git format-patch" file whose filename matches IPA
conventions in an archive directory whether it sends it or not. I
usually skip automatic sending and instead compose an email and attach
the newest entry in the archive. That gives me a chance to review it and
add text.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?