[Freeipa-devel] Integration of dogtag10

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 14:18:47 UTC 2012

Its a bug.  Basically, the d10 instance is trying to get an installation
token from the security domain, using a new restful interface.  This, on
a dogtag 9 instance, results in a 404.

We need to change the d10 code to fall back to the old interface in case
the new one does not work.
https://fedorahosted.org/pki/ticket/334 has been created on dogtag trac,

Ade