[Freeipa-devel] Planning FreeIPA Upstream Doc changes: URL/docs.freeipa.org

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 11:29:19 UTC 2013

On 8.8.2013 09:19, Martin Kosek wrote:
> - we can take advantage of publican and build a doc site like
> "docs.freeipa.org" which would held publican-managed doc site with our guides.

I think that "docs" subdomain is very general and should point to some place
with links to guide *and* how tos *and* presentations etc. Is it possible to
do do something like that with Publican? Alternatively, should the
docs.freeipa.org site point to Documentation portal on wiki with some *huge*
link to the guide?

What about guide.freeipa.org for the guide itself?

--
Petr^2 Spacek