[Freeipa-devel] libtool --finish warnings in build log

Hello,

I saw that build of FreeIPA produces several strange warnings:

libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish
/usr/lib64/krb5/plugins/kdb'
libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish
/usr/lib64/dirsrv/plugins'
libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish
/usr/lib64/dirsrv/plugins'
libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish /usr/lib64/samba/pdb'

As Lukas Slebodnik told me, this is because we install our libraries (plugins)
to an uncommon directory. Can/Should we do something about it? If this is OK,
can we maybe add some flag to avoid these warnings?

Thanks,
Martin