Re: [Freeipa-devel] ou, st, l missing from organizationalPerson

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 12/13/2013 03:22 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 12/13/2013 02:45 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I finally got to investigating this failure.

It seems ou, along with a bunch of other attributes, is missing from
organizationalPerson in Fedora 20. I don't think it's IPA's fault, as
we don't define organizationalPerson.
Nathan, could it be related to the new schema parser?

Yes, looks like it.

Thanks for filing the bug, sorry I didn't get to it on Friday.

URL for the record: https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47631
Should we consider this a release blocker for tomorrow's Fedora 20
release?

At the very least this bug has to be fixed and the fix pushed to F20
as soon as possible.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy