Re: [Freeipa-devel] DNSSEC support design considerations: migration to RBTDB

Hello,

On 23.5.2013 16:32, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 14:35 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
It looks that we agree on nearly all points (I apologize if
overlooked
something). I will prepare a design document for transition to RBTDB
and then
another design document for DNSSEC implementation.

The current version of the design is available at:
https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/wiki/BIND9/Design/RBTDB

There are several questions inside (search for text "Question", it should find all of them). I would like to get your opinion about the problems.

Note that 389 DS team decided to implement RFC 4533 (syncrepl), so persistent search is definitely obsolete and we can do synchronization in some clever way.

--
Petr^2 Spacek