[Freeipa-devel] Possible fix for CA install bug?

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu May 2 17:50:27 UTC 2013

Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> When installing beta1, I encountered a bug where the CA install would
> fail. This may have already been fixed in dogtag or elsewhere, but if
> not, this patch WorksForMe. I have no idea if it is the "right" fix.

Good catch. This change apparently was added during the last week of
10.0.2 development and I'm not sure how I missed it. I did at least one
successful install using those bits. Maybe either my test was bogus or I
had left-over kruft.

In any case, we can specify the location directly to pkispawn and not
have to move the file.

rob