[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA quit working - or, IPA & oVirt

Derek Moore derek.p.moore at gmail.com
Wed May 8 03:04:58 UTC 2013

> Did you restart all IPA services including KDC after you changed the minssf?

Yes, tried many combinations of restarts and reboots trying to undo the breakage.

I found a similar thread on here ("sudden ipa errors") where someone spent a lot of time debugging when suddenly RH support came back with an odd fix to krb5kdc.conf that doesn't apply to me since I'm not using a subdomain for the realm.

Let me start over documenting the ipa steps better, I had to patch a few things along the way to get it to work (like the .pki to .dogtag problem on install).

I'll report back...