[Freeipa-devel] certificate renewal

Vaede, Roger (Contractor) Roger.Vaede at fincen.gov
Wed Oct 30 18:36:56 UTC 2013

I never installed freeipa, the person that installed it left the company.
I removed the request ID at one point by using the stop-tracking command then I used this command to reinstate them:
ipa-getcert start-tracking  -d  /var/lib/pki-ca/alias -n ServerCert -r

Initially they expired around October 25th.

Regards
Roger