[Freeipa-devel] ipadb.so

Mahmoud gh.mdgh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 06:54:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

I installed Fedora 19.
Each time I change /usr/sbin/krb5kdc, it will not start again. I get
following error:
krb5kdc: Server error - while fetching master key K/M for realm EXAMPLE.COM

Via reinstalling IPA, the problem will be fixed but I would like to fix it
without reinstalling IPA. When I reinstalled IPA, all previous stored data
has been deleted.  Is there any way to reconfigure Kerberos without
deleting database data?
Could you help me, please?