[Freeipa-devel] Contribute to Freeipa

Darth Vader redhatrises at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:49:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

    I would like to help contribute some to the FreeIPA project. I am an
Infrastructure engineer and not a developer by trade, and I am familiar
with the IPA product. I can do some basic things (which may not be that
much help) such as documentation, some simple code (trivial and some minor
tickets), grammar consistency in ipa help commands, etc.

I was looking at some of the documentation tickets and have created a
couple of patches that I can attach for review.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Gabe