[Freeipa-devel] Samba FS ticket

Sumit Bose sbose at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 08:08:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 03:55:56PM -0500, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a ticket [1] about Samba FS documentation. Alexander added a
> comment recently but I know Sumit is working on this effort now.
> Should we pull ticket in and/or merge it with some other ticket wit have?

Since there are two different use cases (SSSD AD provider and SSSD IPA
provider) I would prefer to not merge this with another ticket. My plan
is to work on the AD provider case first, because I see this as a
requirement for the IPA case, and then to add what is needed for IPA.
Currently I would say the 3.4 is a reachable target.

bye,
Sumit