[Freeipa-devel] Patch for #1539

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 12:00:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 10:30 +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
> On 05/31/2014 03:27 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> > I have rebased theold patch attached to the ticket, unfortunately I
> > haven't had time to test it yet, but didn't want to lose it in some
> > branch.
> >
> > Simo.
>
> I tested the patch and it worked fine, code also reads OK. Thus, I am willing
> to ACK it.
>
> I am just wondering if there is any scenario we could have missed, but I did
> not find any. In there is no push back against the patch I may just push it.

The only thing I would draw attention to is the fact that now I am
sending back the error directly once we have a negative return from the
function in which expiration is checked (ipapwd_authenticate).

I could not see why we did, in fact, not do that before and I meant
asking Nathaniel if he had an explicit reason why we do not, as he is
the last one that did some significant refactoring in the bind preop
plugin.

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York