[Freeipa-devel] [Testplan Review] Server Roles

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Tue May 31 16:20:38 UTC 2016

On 05/25/2016 04:14 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
> Hi guys. Here is a rather schematic (as neither the feature not the
> design document is not complete) of the server roles testplan. Could you
> please review it and tell me what is missing?
>
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles/Test_Plan

Note: I've not done thorough review.

1. you have wrong command for showing and setting renewal master. It's
done using config-mod|show

Today the design page[1] got an update, but still, I think it was there
even before.

2. Roles will be also shown in dnsconfig-show, trustconfig-show,
vaultconfig-show commands.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles
--
Petr Vobornik