[Freeipa-devel] HBAC for AD users Active Directory trust setup

rajat gupta rajat.linux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:38:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

thank you for answering.

I this case i need to create multiple group in AD side. like user1  have
only "server1.example.com" and "server2.example.com" access and some other
user have some other server access. Then only the my  HBAC
rule will be implemented to particular  group  and every time i need to add
user in  AD side on particular group if I want to give some other server
access to user. And i don't want do like this.

--

*Rajat Gupta *