[Freeipa-interest] Milestone 5 released

Karl MacMillan kmacmill at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 05:20:25 UTC 2007

I've put up sources and Fedora 7 rpms for Milestone 5. Fedora 8 rpms
will come next week.

I was hoping to be able to say that this release means we are feature
complete and that we would like non-developers to start testing.
Unfortunately, that's not to be. This release is *almost* feature
complete for v1 and is *almost* ready for wider testing.

Because of the huge amount of changes that have gone in over the last
few weeks I'd suggest not testing this release unless you really want to
help us find bugs. We'd love that kind of testing, of course, but don't
expect a smooth process.

We're planning on finishing up the remaining features and putting in
some serious testing over the next week or so. I hope to do another
release shortly.

Thanks - Karl