[Freeipa-interest] Re: [Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA 1.1 Released

Rob Crittenden wrote:
The FreeIPA Project (http://freeipa.org) is proud to present FreeIPA
version 1.1.

This is primarily a bug-fix release but a number of enhancements were made as well. An overview of the changes can be found at http://freeipa.org/page/Changelog

See our git repository at http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/freeipa.git/ for a complete changelog.

Many thanks to those who tested and provided feedback on version 1.0. Your assistance was greatly appreciated. We encourage people to experiment and evaluate the current release and we welcome feedback on the overall experience[1] and bug reports [2].

The complete source code is available for download here:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads

We are also pleased to announce that FreeIPA 1.1 is available in
Fedora 8 and Fedora 8 in their respective repositories.

To clear that up, it is available in Fedora 8 and 9.

rob