[Freeipa-interest] Announcing the System Security Services (SSSD) 1.1.91 Release

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri May 7 21:08:46 UTC 2010

The System Security Services Daemon team is proud to announce the 1.1.91
release. This is our release candidate for the 1.2.0 release. As of this
time, we are feature-complete and in string freeze.

== Highlights ==
  * Better support for FreeIPA v2
  * Allow use of DNS SRV records for failover
  * Support dynamic DNS updates with FreeIPA v2
  * Add deferred kinit feature for offline users
   * When {{{krb5_store_password_if_offline}}} is set to true, the user
will automatically kinit when the SSSD comes online (e.g. connecting to VPN)
  * Add retries option to pam_sss.so
  * Better warnings for nearly-expired passwords

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761

Delivering value year after year.