[Freeipa-interest] Announcing SSSD 1.8.0 beta 2

We missed two patches (that had translation string impact) and we
weren't building properly on older systems like RHEL 5. As a result,
we're releasing beta 2 of 1.8.0 today to correct this.

As always, you can download the source at https://fedorahosted.org/sssd

Packages for Fedora Rawhide/17 coming later today.

== Highlights ==
 * Fix two minor manpage bugs
 * Include the IPA AutoFS provider

== Detailed Changelog ==