[Freeipa-users] ipa-*: Did not receive Kerberos credentials.

Thomas Sailer t.sailer at alumni.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 16 16:29:41 UTC 2008

Now the final problem I seem to be having is the command line tools.

The gui works fine.

When I invoke an ipa-* command line tool, I get the following:
# ipa-finduser admin
Did not receive Kerberos credentials.

# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: admin at XXXX.COM

12/16/08 17:01:28  12/17/08 17:01:25  krbtgt/XXXX.COM at XXXX.COM
12/16/08 17:02:05  12/17/08 17:01:25  HTTP/server.xxxx.com at XXXX.COM

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt0
klist: You have no tickets cached

The httpd debug log doesn't show any error, and setting PythonDebug and
IPADebug to on does not help either. The httpd forensic log shows that
both firefox and ipa-finduser send an Authorization:negotiate header,
but the latter sends different and less coded binary data.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Tom