[Freeipa-users] GSSAPI Failure

Kozlov mackoel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:55:41 UTC 2008

Simo Sorce пишет:
> On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 17:10 +0300, Konstantin Kozlov wrote:
>> I suspect that the system was unhappy with rc4-hmac in ipa-getkeytab
>> command as it is not listed in supported enctypes. Is it possible?
>
> Does not seem likely.
> Do you have problems only on the Windows box? Or on any client including
> the IPA server ?
>
> Simo.

WinXP never worked for me yet. I've got GSSAPI error on ipaserver -
Fedora9 and ipaclient CentOS 5. It makes webgui and ipa tools unusable
but surprisingly logging in with ipauser and automounting the home dir
still work on ipaserver. I've failed to configure automounter on ipaclient.

I've tried to change the 127.0.0.1 in krb5.conf to ipaserver.example.com
but it didn't help.

Kostya