[Freeipa-users] GSSAPI Failure

Konstantin Kozlov kozlov at spbcas.ru
Wed Nov 12 08:15:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

So ran out of ideas for where to look for errors. I've got the GSSAPI
error with ipa tools and ldap tools.

[root at ipaserver ~]# ipa-finduser admin
Connection to database failed: Invalid credentials: SASL(-13):
authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure: gss_accept_sec_context

But the ipauser can login to ipaserver and ipaclient and get his home
dir automounted.

Is it a dead end?

Are there any methods to add users/groups to ldap and kerberos
consistently without ipa tools?

Best regards,

Kostya