[Freeipa-users] New IPA v2 draft designs posted on freeIPA

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 19:13:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

We collected a lot of different design materials that we have written
over the last month but have not made public yet.
Sorry for being a little bit behind. We are trying to advance project in
a lot of different directions and I really did not anticipate the volume
of the information I will have to deal with.
So the draft design pages are now published on the
http://www.freeipa.org/page/DocumentationV2.
They are not curved in stone. All these ideas are subject for your
review and feedback. Everybody is welcome to suggest alternative
approaches or add to proposed vision.
Your opinion is important! Let us discuss these designs on different
freeIPA lists.

More pages to come soon.

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal