[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and freeradius

Laszlo BERES beres.laszlo at sys-admin.hu
Wed Oct 29 10:06:43 UTC 2008

Hi all,

first of all I would like to thank all of you for the great FreeIPA
project. Unfortunately after installing a base environment I've just met
some troubles.

My goal is to build an integrated FreeIPA/freeradius combo using Fedora
9 as easily as I can. I've successfully installed all the necessary
components, built the base server and tried to run ipa-radius-install
script. The output was:

[root at freeipa ~]# ipa-radius-install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/ipa-radius-install", line 26, in <module>
    from ipaserver.plugins import radiusinstance
ImportError: No module named plugins

It seems that some python import doesn't work (from ipaserver.plugins
import radiusinstance). I tried exporting
/usr/share/ipa/ipaserver/plugins via PYTHONPATH variable, with no success.

Is that a known bug? Do you have any workaround?

--
László BÉRES  RHCE, RHCX   senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux:  http://sys-admin.hu