[Freeipa-users] replication error

John Robert Mendoza jrobertm8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 08:22:57 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

I believe that this bug has been reported but is there any way I can persist replication of freeipa servers in fedora 11.  It seems that when I try to setup replication with another machine with {{{ipa-replica-install}}}, it does not continue to finish but halts when the directory server restarts.  I read that this has been a bug with regards to the certificates. Is there anyway I can do push through with replication. Thanks.

John Robert Mendoza

      Get your new Email address!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/ph/