[Freeipa-users] Solaris client configuration for FreeIPA 1.2

I read on this list that as of v1.2 the native Solaris 10 nss_ldap library can be used. What are the modifications requiered for that to work?

I tried installing the freeipa nss_ldap by following the instructions at http://www.freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringSolarisClients, but it looks like the native library is already installed and I am no Solaris expert so I would rather leave the native library in place. I've seen mention of /var/ldap/ldap_client_file in this document (http://freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringUnixClients), but seeing as how it doesn't include any kerberos information, I am assuming it is no longer relevant.

Marc