[Freeipa-users] Windows Client Problem

Viji V Nair vijivijayakumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:42:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I got it working!!!!!!, I turned off windows firewall, synced all the
servers to a common ntp server!!!, it simply got added.

But, in windows stll we need to create a local user with local privileges to
map the kerberos principle....

I could also see that ipa server alrday have the samba schema in the
directory server, can we follow the below documentation to get it working as
a PDC with IPA backend.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:Samba

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions and support.

Thanks & Reagrds

Viji