[Freeipa-users] The IPA XML-RPC service is not responding.

Daniel Nall daniel.nall at extension.org
Mon Jan 19 16:15:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I seem to have run into some trouble that I have not been able to
successfully troubleshoot. My IPA server is currently still correctly
handling authentication requests, however, when I try to run any ipa related
command (ex ipa-finduser) on the machine, it responds with : The IPA XML-RPC
service is not responding.

I have not seen any helpful information that would give me a hint as to what
is wrong with the machine in any of the system logs. Nothing has changed
configuration-wise on the machine except for keeping the systems installed
packages up to date. I know that the information I'm providing is vague at
best, so if there's something specific I can reply with to help shed any
light on this then please let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel