[Freeipa-users] (no subject)

John Robert Mendoza jrobertm8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 08:02:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the functionalities of the WebGUI.

I have setup a single machine as an IPA server.  I have edited the /etc/hosts with my machine's IP address and hostname.  And have IPA server after downloading it from yum.

After I have successfully setup my machine for IPA, I tried to verify if its working.  As the documentations prescribed, I attempted to kinit using the admin account and I accessed the WebGUI.  I tried to add users through the WebGUI. After adding a test user, I tried to kinit the test user but it tells me that I have the wrong password.  This is the same password that I entered when I created the user.

What seems to be the problem with my setup.

TIA

John Robert Mendoza