[Freeipa-users] new freeipa user

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:00:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com> wrote:
> Natxo Asenjo wrote:

[knip problems with pam_mkhomedir.so and selinux]

> Ok, the selinux list is recommending using pam_oddjob-mkhomedir which is
> part of oddjobd, a d-bus service
> (http://people.redhat.com/nalin/oddjob/oddjob.html)

right, this was solution. I am a bit surprised though that I had to
edit the pam file myself, I am not used to having to do this with
fedora :-) (this is actually a compliment, I am unfortunately more
than used to having to do this in debian(based) distributions, so it
is no biggy)

Where can I file a bug about this unexpected behaviour of fedora? I
mean, if you check the box "create home directories on first login" in
"authentication configuration", the administrator expects it to work,
obviously.

thanks!

natxo asenjo