[Freeipa-users] Re: Can't find ipa-user

Jesster Leight theiosx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:56:39 UTC 2009

Ok i solve this problem. I configured config file /etc/http/conf.d/ipa.conf
as writing in manuals.
After reboot httpd service I see admin user and WEB.
But I have one problem! Web interface is not work! IN Firefox i see Browser
Kerberos Setup and i complete all steps sucessfully, but nothing results =\
I refreshing browser and same error.
In Internet Explorer on WindowsXP i enter login and password admin:12345678
(as kinit admin) and see only blank screen, but in address bar i can see
https://ipa.example.com/ipa/ui.
In what can be problem ?