[Freeipa-users] Remove ipa-client configuration

Jesster Leight theiosx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 04:15:48 UTC 2009

Hello. I had IPA server with another configuration. Then i reinstall my IPA
server with new domain and new configuration. Now I whant configure my
client-station to new IPA server. She configure now to old IPA server
freeipa.example.com. I can reinstall OS on my client station and configure
with clean list, but it is not exit. What config files i must remove or edit
for remove old IPA-client configuration ?