Re: [Freeipa-users] slapi-nis installation help

Finally getting back to you.

The Bad news: You are of course right, but I have ~40 old build machines to support and alas am not able to walk
away from them.

The Good News: FreeIPA and the NIS-plugin works with these (FreeBSD 3.51)
               My initial test client had issues and I moved on to another test client and it works!

Next I need to figure out how to server AMD and autofs maps with the nis-plugin

Thanks for your help.
Gary