Re: [Freeipa-users] As a non-developer, how can I contribute??

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:50:13PM +0000, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 18:13 -0700, Sean Brady wrote:
> > If there is anything that I can do to assist with this project,
> > whether it be documentation editing, testing, financial (to a limited
> > degree), or anything else, please let me know.
>
> If you like writing documentation, that is very welcome too. There many
> areas that are borderline and yet important for admins where howtos
> would be really appreciated and so on.

I am more user/sysadmin/engineer of authentication/authorization
environments, this is what also first came to my mind: howtos of
typical setups.  Maybe including cross-realm setups with microsoft
AD and discussing who supports what parts of such setups in detail
since its an important point for big corporations.

Christian